Using Marketing Automation for Events
Leverage the power of 2020 eConsulting’s smart automed websites to do the brunt of your email and social media marketing.
If you are in the entertainment business, or a business of promoting events, then you know that there are a lot of unique marketing requirements for each event. Plus, you need to push each event consistently. Using a Smart Automated Website will take the monotonous work off of your already too big task list.
How does it work, you ask? It’s simple. You add the performer/s or venue to the site, then you add the event, and the site does the rest.
Here is a basic marketing schedule that can be easily adjusted to match your needs.
Automated Social Posts for Events
All social posts will link to the event, with the exception of Instagram. In that case, we use a “link in bio” of the event post.
- 10 days before the event.
- 5 days before the event.
- 1 day before the event.
Automated Emails for Events
- Weekly or Monthly emails.
- Event "just announced" emails.
Google My Business
- Each event will post automatically to your GMB account which will appear on Google Maps or Google Search.
Google Events "happening near me"
- Your site will post each event in “Google’s Event” search results.
- Each event will register in the city/cities that you're performing or hosting said event.
Search Engine Optimization
- You will gain traffic when people search for the event or entertainers that you are hosting before and after the event.
Display Events on TVs
- Automatically showcase your upcoming events at your business.
- Each monitor will have a QR code to promote ticket sales for future events.
We love live music, art and public events
Let’s chat about your event based business. Please give us a call!
Smart Website Pricing
You may also enjoy...
Aug 31, 2009
Virtual PBX, a great tool for small business
2020 eConsulting has setup a handful of its clients with Virtual PBX, a very affordable phone solution for small business.
Jun 29, 2021
7 Common Myths About Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Debunked
With Google processing over 90 percent of all online searches, according to StatCounter, you should develop your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy around Google. Your website will generate more impressions and attract…